Security Checks From Account settings: 1-888-443-1835
- Secure Browsing – enabled.
- Login Notifications – enabled.
- Login Approvals – enabled. …
- App Passwords – If you don’t have many apps associated with your Facebook account, you can probably leave this off.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED: call expert 1-888-443-1835
- Verify your account and change password. You’ll be asked to identify your account, change your password, and change the password associated with the e-mail account that you use for Facebook.
- Review and fix anything the cyber criminal changed.
- Unlock account.
PREVENT YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FROM BEING HACKED- call 1-888-443-1835
Security settings are the key. So stop what you’re doing and print out this article. Then log into Facebook and update these settings from Account Security settings,
1. Secure Browsing – enabled.
2. Login Notifications – enabled.
3. Login Approvals – enabled. When enabled, you will receive a code via text message if your account is accessed from an unrecognized location.
This is important when use computers at a friend’s house, the library, or other public locations.
Example, if you are logging in to Facebook from a computer in the library, you’ll be asked to enter in a code. You’ll receive the text message, know that it’s YOU using Facebook, and enter the code. If you receive the text message and you WERE NOT trying to log into Facebook, you’ll know there is a problem. And the hacker trying to get into your account will not have the code.